Now to work on the wings.
First, as with the fuselage, I got rid of the left half of the wing and enabled X-Axis mirroring.
Then, using the Knife Tool, I got rid of all of the cross section segments save for the ones at the wingtips. I'll be saving those for later after I BOOLEAN the wing to the fuselage. For now, I'll leave them there.
And here is the result:
Looking at the wing cross section, I noticed that the trailing edge of the wing needs a little "sharpening". I'll need to bring up the Knife Tool again to erase a couple of edges...
After erasing a couple of edges, here's what came out:
Now, to use the BOOLEAN function by subtracting the Fuselage from the Wing, producing something like this:
Now, to revisit the wingtip.
In my previous models, I always used an extra, separate piece for the wing tip. For this model, I'll experiment with a single piece wingtip. I'll do this by using some fancy vertex joins which is hard to describe in text. So just look at the next image. :)
And here's the end result:
I guess that's it for now.