Sunday, September 7, 2014

Heinkel P.1080 - Part 06

Still so much work to do...

Unfortunately, I botched up the UV-Mapping job that I did last week.
I used Pepakura to export the UV mapping info, which I then imported back to Metaseq.  I didn't realize that the UV mapping info that Pepakura exported had the X-axis inverted!  I only realized this when I started working on making the lines or seams that represent the joints on the aircraft.

I had to redo the whole UV-mapping.  


Glue Guides


I also spent a lot of time drawing and positioning the place markers for the engines, fairings, rudder and canopy.

Skinning Progress


Finally, with the tedious guide lines done, I can work with the actual skinning.


Post a Comment