Sunday, October 7, 2012

Henschel HS-132 - Part 21

Time to put some wings on this plane!

 
I'm VERY happy with how the wings turned out.  In my previous designs, I always relied on using separate parts for making the wingtips.  This time, I carefully worked with the quirks of Metaseq to produce a 1 piece wing.  (Or rather... treat the whole wing as the wingtip..hehe)
 
I also made use of a stubby set of wing formers.



 The wings fit the fuselage really well!   



Here's a shot with the Engine and Wings dry fitted to the fuselage.  I'll resist the temptation of gluing them on until I've finished the tail part.
But that will have to wait till next weekend. :(



Post a Comment