Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blohm und Voss P.212.02 - part 12

And I'm happy to say the camo job is officially over! :)

Here are some posterity shots:
I recycled the landing gear textures from my Heinkel P.1078 model.  No point in reinventing the wheel...heheheh.


The wheel wells on this plane are quite spacious.  I had to take extra effort to add additional details.

Finally, the exhausts...nothing much here.

Here's a small preview of the unfolded parts, ready for assembly.


Now all that's left to do is to make that final build.  After that, I'll have to make some basic instructions before releasing this model.
:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI! It's me again. can you gimme the model plz?

eric said...

Hi,

I still have a long way to go before I tag this as "finished". I've yet to do the test build and make the instructions. :(

Anonymous said...

OKIDOKIARTISHOKI! I can wait as much time as it gonna be ready

p.s. i make good scratch built models

eric said...

Same here... been very busy at the office I hardly have time to resume my build. :(

I'm hoping to finish this soon so I can start on a new project.